Saturday, December 17, 2011

American Taliban: Hitch burning in Hell

Christopher Hitchens is burning in hell because God loves him, according to Bryan Fischer, of the American Family Association, which it should be noted is called a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

God loves us enough to, in the end, give us what we insist on having....Because that's what you do for people you love.

Yeah, that must be why parents let their kids play in the street! Or ride in cars with no restraints.

But seriously, why do some people take intellectual and moral imbeciles like this seriously?

Update 1: The AFA has been “educated” by Newt “Freddie Mac” Gingrich. OK, that explains it! Never mind.Smile

Update 2: Almighty God responds: “Bigot predictably says Hitches is in hell. The twist: He thinks I torture because I love.” But earlier AG said: “After a 30-minute discussion with Christopher Hitchens in my office, I'm now convinced that I don't exist.” OK, so maybe this is an unreliable witness.

Update 3: Yes, this is the same homophobic American Taliban involved in the Lowes Muslim flap.

Twitter hashtags: #AmericanFamilyAssociation #BryanFisher #GodIsEvil #AntiFamily

1 comment:

  1. Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

    ReplyDelete