Sunday, April 29, 2012

First they came for the gays and lesbians…

Early Voting/Same Day Registration
8am - 5pm Friday May 4
8am - 1pm Saturday
May 5
j.mp/VoteEarlyNC


Thumbs upMake this image (sample North Carolina ballot, May 8) your profile pic. Just right-click, Save picture as and then upload it to your Facebook account. Tag some like-minded friends and relatives in the photo!

ballot-question_thumb2


Thumbs upShare a link to a good editorial from a local newspaper, or share this bundle of editorials against the amendment.

Thumbs downVote AGAINST the amendment on May 8!

Don’t write discrimination into our State constitution!

Don’t create a jobs program for lawyers!

First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
- Martin Niemöller

No comments:

Post a Comment