Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vote Against Amendment One on May 8

Change your Facebook profile pic to show support.




Discuss the issue with your friends and relatives. Share this bundle of 25+ local NC editorials against the amendment.

Take someone with you to the polls and vote AGAINST the amendment on May 8!

  • Don’t write discrimination into our constitution!
  • Don’t create a jobs program for lawyers!

First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
- Martin Niemöller

For easy reference, you can refer friends to this post with the following friendly URL:

http://j.mp/NoOneNC

No comments:

Post a Comment