Sunday, February 9, 2014

"That awful woman"

Recommended documentary for middle, high school, and college level civics classes...
“Between being praised and persecuted, condoned and condemned, I might understandably have become bewildered, particularly at the brand of ethics sometimes displayed by the staunch defenders of Christianity. But of one thing I am sure: I am sure that I fought not only for what I earnestly believed to be right, but for the truest kind of religious freedom intended by the First Amendment, the complete separation of church and state.”
- Vashti McCollum



Or...watch this free talk by Ellery Schempp or this one by Jessica "evil little thing" Ahlquist.

You can help secular students by becoming a Secular Safe Zone ally. And help stop bullying!

No comments:

Post a Comment