I've always wondered what those five dropped commandments were about. Now, thanks to legislation introduced in the North Carolina General Assembly we have the answer.
- Thou shalt not bake a wedding cake for same-sex couples.
- Thou shall not create flower arrangements for same-sex couples.
- Thou shalt not issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
- Thou shalt not perform same-sex marriages.
- Thou shalt not vaccinate thy children.
Action Alert for North Carolinians: Tell the NC Legislature to Kill the RFRA Bill!